Outfit of the Day | Pina Colada

Yesterday the weather was incredible, beautiful, sunny and warm! Unfortunately I was stuck in all day studying for my upcoming university exams but I did manage some time in the sunshine and took a few snapshots of what I was wearing. 
I recently purchased this play-suit and was dying for a warm day to whip it out. I think the pattern is so light and fun which a cut that is so flattering and breathable which essential in the heat we get. I love the silky feel of the material and the little pom-pom frill detailing is such an adorable and delicate touch!


Play-suit: Blazae Fashion Emporium 
Shoes: Betts Shoes
Sun-glasses: Primark/Pennies
Necklace: Lovisa
Scrunchie: American Apparel 
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment