Cosmopolitan please?

cosmopolitan please?

Just a little Polyvore collection I put together entitled 'Cosmopolitan Please?'. It's inspired by the monochrome trend that is so hot right now and I am totally in love with. I'm also completely in love with skorts, they are so practical for me as a short lover whilst adding a hint of femininity with the look of the skirt.
I'm a huge fan of turtle-shell sunglasses and I love that the cat-eyed trend is coming in this spring/summer season because they are honestly my all time favourite style of shades ever.
Finishing off this monochrome look with a swipe of huge floppy hat, red lipstick and a cat wing eyeliner and this outfit is perfect in my eyes.


White skirt
etsy.com


Mulberry flat sandals
mulberry.com


Forever New aviator sunglasses
$28 - forevernew.com.au


Floppy hat
amazon.com


Stila liquid eyeliner
sephora.com


MAC Cosmetics lips makeup
nordstrom.com



Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment