NYX Mini Haul

So the beauty heavens answered the calls of Australian beauty lovers everywhere and brought to Target stores around the country NYX cosmetic stands! I have picked up a few items when I first arrived in stores, and ventured back today to test out a few new products and felt compelled to share it with all of you!


I had already picked up the blushes in Terracotta and Dusty Rose and I was so eager to pick up another one and the shade Pinched swatched to beautifully in store. It is a bright pinky, slightly coral shade with gold reflexes throughout. These blushes are so pigmented and pretty good quality for the price. These retail for 9.95$AUD in Target, however you can pick them up on beautyjoint.com for roughly 4-5$ if you're interested. 

Another product I have already tried is the Mega Shine Lip Gloss. The formula of these is so smooth, not at all sticky, I wouldn't say completely opaque but they're definitely not a sheer gloss! I picked up the famous not so beige-shade Beige. So beautiful and such a lovely, natural, everyday wearable colour.

Next I have to say is my absolute favourite product of the bunch - the Retractable Lip Liner in shade Nectar. This lip liner is so perfect I am like in disbelief. When I swatched this in store and tried to rub it off it honestly would not budge. I kept rubbing and rubbing and it still looked flawless and so shiny. This doesn't tug on the skin, glides on super creamy and is such a beautiful shade. I only have to say I wish this was available in a more purpley-plum shade, similar to MAC's Nightmoth, as on the stand it was mostly the traditional nude, pink and red shades and I'm on the hunt for a cheaper dupe to Nightmoth. 

Lastly in the Matte Lipstick in shade Shocking Pink Rose Intense. This is a perfect matte lipstick - a non-drying formula, with I do have to say a slightly glossy finish. The opacity of this lipstick is phenomenal, and the colour is so vivid in real life, highly comparable to MAC Lipsticks in my opinion. A shade very similar in colour to MAC's Candy Yum-Yum. 

Swatches L-R; Blush - Pinched; Lip Gloss - Beige; Matte Lipstick - Shocking Pink Rose Intense; Lip Liner - Nectar
I hope this helped give a little insight into some of the products newly available to Australian customers at Target! 
Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment