First Impressions | Unboxing BellaBox July 2014

I have always been so curious about monthly beauty box subscriptions and last month, decided to take the plunge and sign myself up for an Australian subscription service bellabox. For a monthly subscription fee of $15AUD which includes shipping & handling and the products, you will receive straight to your door four to seven 'deluxe' sized samples.

For my first box, I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I recieved an email about a week into the month detailing postage difficulties the company was having, resulting in last postage of the boxes, and to compensate an extra sample would be included in each box, which I thought was a nice little compensation. After another week and a half of wait, I finally received my email to confirm my box had been sent out and within two days it was on my doorstep so the actual postage time of it was outstanding.


Now onto the products! It seems like each month the box has a certain 'theme', with this months theme 'American Beauty', although the products didn't really seem to match up with this theme so that left me a bit confused..



So in my box I received five deluxe sized samples, with an additional bonus sample. In my box I received;
1. Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream Luxe - which is supposed to be an incredible all over body cream to heal dry spots so I am excited to try this even if it is only a small sample.
2. Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer - personally I don't really think I'll get much use out of this product as it's definitely not my colour, a shimmery lilac purple but we'll see!
3. Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat - now this is a product I'm excited about! It is a very generous size, and is supposed to be used as a top coat over your regular mascara to make it waterproof, very exciting!
4. Designer Brands Lip Butter Coconut - I have so many lip balms/butters so I'm a bit eh about this one, but it might be just a good one to chuck in my purse on the go.
5. Urban Rituelle Body Soap - This looks incredible, and supposedably great for dry sensitive skin so definitely keen to see how well this works!
Bonus; Mary Kay Botanical Effects Mask - This is formulated for dry skin, so hopefully it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin as well but I do love a good face mask so hopefully this works!

So overall first impressions on the bellabox is probably a 6-7/10, good with some cool products, others a bit of a dud but excited to try them out and I look forward to next months unboxing! For $15 you can't really go wrong!
Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment