Everyday Skin Care Routine | Clinique

So I kind of have "two" sets of skin care routines. One that I do every evening just to take the makeup off my face, and to clean and cleanse my face, and another one which is my more "luxurious" routine which I use when I've had a crappy day and I need my lux products to cheer me up and brighten up my mood. 

Today I'll be sharing with you my everyday routine which after trying so many products, I return to these because they just leave my skin feeling so good and clean,  never break me out, or leave me with dry flaky patches, which is incredible. 
 I am definitely a Clinique girl. I just feel like these products work wonders on my dry skin and are worth the little bit extra price. Usually I wont use all these products in one go unless I really feel like my face needs it, but I'll mix and match it to what suits my skin needs of the day. 

Step 1. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
After removing my makeup with the Simple Cleansing Wipes, I like using this to further ensure my makeup has been fully taken off. I really love the way this foams up (hence the name), it has a very smooth and rich texture to it with doesn't dry my skin out too much. 

Step 2. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream
This facial scrub is so so good I just can't even get over it. It has such a rich formula, and the small exfoliating granules are the perfect size that they aren't too abrasive on my somewhat sensitive skin. It just leaves your skin feeling so clean of any dirty, whilst so so nourished. In my opinion this scrub would suit all skin types, from dry to oily, it's just such an amazing all-rounder facial scrub. 

Step 3. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild
I don't always use this product unless my face feels especially oily or just in need of attention. It does leave your skin with that *squeaky squeaky* feeling which I know some people like, but I don't like that on my dry skin a lot so this is only a sometimes product for me. 

Step 4. Clinique Clarifying Lotion
I love using this lotion in combination with the moisturizer coming up next, because it gives my skin a tingly, cooling/burning feeling which for some reason I love. If you want your skin to feel clean clean clean, this is the product for you. I just apply some of this on a cotton pad and sparsely sweep this all over my face focusing mostly in the T-zone area.

Step. 5. Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion+
This moisturizer is my holy grail moisturizer. As someone with really dry skin to the point of eczema in some areas on my face, I have tried so so many different moisturizer searching for one that actually hydrates my skin, and leaves me feeling like it has actually soaked in some moisture. All my prayers were answered when I tried this. I is so so rich and hydrating so I probably wouldn't recommend this to someone with oilier skin, but for me it's perfect. I always put this on in the evening, it does give a greasy feeling, but I prefer that because I know my skin is getting the hydration it needs. When I wake up in the morning after applying this my skin feels so supple and soft. I can't rave about this enough because it is such an incredible product. 
It also comes in a gel form I'm pretty sure, which I haven't tried, but when this runs out I have a feeling I'll be trying that out because I really want to compare the two formulas. 

Hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment