First Impression Review | Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious


After hearing rave rave reviews of this from many of my favourite beauty bloggers and vloggers I had been waiting in anticipation to see this product land in Australian drugstores. It's now been in there for a while and after receiving a $15 dollar off coupon in the mail I knew that this was the product I was buying. At a price of $4 with a discount I knew I already liked this product. 


The Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious states that "The formula with strengthening proteins, amino acids and essential vitamins revitalizes lashes. The Illusionist Wand drenches lashes for dramatic volume and combs through lashes for clump-free length". I bought it in the shade 001 Blackest Black Noir Intense

First impressions on the packaging is simply wow. I have to say that packaging is important to me - not crazy important if the product is amazing, but I still would like it to look fabulous. So this one gave me heart eyes for days when I saw it in person. It is beautiful and sleek which simply is magic to my eyes. 

When opened, the product just gets even better. After trying it for the first time this morning I knew that this would become apart of my everyday makeup routine. I love the big bristley wand that easily coats the lashes from root to tip It's not too big so you can easily get in there and onto the bottom lashes without getting on your nose or any other awkward spots. The formula is great and really does lengthen your lashes which is something that I love in a great mascara. Although it did add some volume to the lashes, it wasn't as much as I had hoped, as I prefer a more voluminous mascara than a lengthening one but this one is still beautiful!


After wearing this all day in 31 degree Celsius Australian summer day I was seriously surprised that this didn't transfer under my eyes (that much) or melt off my face, so it has the durability tick of approval!

Without Mascara
With Mascara

















Supposedly this is supposed to help your lashes grow so I'll definitely report back for all of you! As you can see from the photos, this does already lengthen your lashes quite a bit, so if you're in the market for an incredibly lengthening mascara I would highly recommend this one!

Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment