Review | BECCA Mineral Blush

After hearing Jaclyn Hill rave about the BECCA Mineral Blushes I couldn't add them into my cart on a AdoreBeauty quick enough! I chose the shades Wild Honey - a peachy, bronzed nude - and Flowerchild - a muted hot pink. These retail for $50AUD online which is definitely quite pricey for a blush, but I have not regretted this purchase at all. 
I honestly believe I've found my new favourite blush formulation in these! The pigmentation is simply phenomenal, you need a very light hand when applying these or you may end up with clown cheeks! The powder is so finely milled, soft, buttery and blends like a dream. These do come off a big powdery so you will have to tap excess of your brush.

BECCA Mineralized Blush | Left - Wildhoney, Right - Flowerchild

BECCA Mineralized Blush Swatches | Left - Wildhoney, Right - Flowerchild
 My new favourite everyday blush shade has been Wildhoney. This shade compliments the olive-yellow undertones of my complexion so beautifully, with its slight hint of sheen, it gives a radiant 'glow from within' look that I adore.
As for Flowerchild, this for me is more of a spring/summer tone, lightly placed on the apples of the cheeks, blended with Wildhoney up towards the temples. I haven't worn this as much as Wildhoney but I look forward to whipping this beauty out when the weather warms up!
I really love the 'UFO Flying Saucer' packaging shape! They're so cute and compact, making them super easy to chuck into your purse for touch ups. The matte, rubbery finish is a little difficult to keep clean, reminiscent of NARS packaging, but nothing that isn't manageable.

Swatches | Left - Wildhoney, Right - Flowerchild
These blushes have great staying power. They lasted approximately a full eight hour uni day for me with only subtle signs of wearing off. 
I can't recommend these shades enough and will definitely be picking up a few more shades in the future!

Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment