Hawaii Beauty Haul!

Hello again beauties!
It truly feels like a year since I last posted here, and I feel terrible that I haven't but to be honest I just lost the motivation to blog for a little bit! I think that may have been just my boredom in general with the makeup I had and the makeup I was seeing in Australian drugstores etc especially for the prices.

But I am back! After a beautiful getaway vacation to the beautiful US state of Hawaii and with that came a lot  of American beauty purchases. Let me just tell you, Sephora is truly as beautiful in real life as it was in my head. I'm already having withdrawal symptoms, but with rumours they may be opening Australian stores, hopefully my cravings will be satisfied soon!

Now let's get onto the hauling!


I'll start at the Drugstore, which was 'Longs Drugs' which I'm pretty sure is just CVS, and I picked up;
  • The Coty Air Spun Loose Powder in Naturally Neutral
  • Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara in Brown Black and Blackest Black
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Balm in Too Cool
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
  • NYC Pressed Bronzing Powder
  • Revlon Matte Lip Balms in Unapologetic and Shameless
  • Maybelline Face Studio Hi-Lights Blush in Light Bronze
  • Wet N Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone
  • Wet N Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Walking on Eggshells
  • Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick in 910D Red Velvet, 907C Mauve Outta Here, 908C Sugar Plum Fairy, 918D Cherry Bomb, 905D Smoking Hot Pink
Then moving right along to Sephora (*swoon*)!
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Medium Sand
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Mineral Foundation in Medium Neutral 
  • Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in 22 Bisque Light
  • First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Dark
  • Too Faced Lip Injection in Bigger Berry
  • Stila Magnificant Metals Eyeshadow in Kitten
  • Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in Medium 3
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flushed and Natural Beauty
  • Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con #7 The Starlet
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette
  • The Beauty Blender x2
So that is my beauty haul along with a few deluxe samples not mentioned but pictured and some goodies from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret! I can definitely feel some holy grail worthy products in this bunch and I'm excited to further experiment with these products! I will most definitely be reviewing a fair few of these products and letting you know which products are hot or not! I know this sounds crazy and I definitely left Hawaii close to broke, but there's still a few products I wish I picked up from Sephora but ah well! There's always next trip.. or hopefully the Australian Sephora, whichever comes first!

Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment