Top 5 | Lush Products YOU MUST TRY!

I remember the first time I stepped into Lush I was just totally overwhelmed by everything! The huge range of products, the overwhelming scents and just pretty things you want to touch everywhere!
I'm pretty certain I walked out of the store on three separate occasions before ever buying anything because I was just so scared!
But after talking to some of the lovely girls that worked through I have literally made the Lush store my second home! My boyfriend always has that look of "really?!" on his face when he sees me with that Lush bag because knows what that I probably just spent an entire weeks pay...

It can be a little (a lot!) pricey, but I think it is fully justified. All the products are natural, vegan, cruelty free, handmade and look and smell amazing! So you know what you're putting on your skin is good for you!

 First is the lip scrub in the flavour Mint Julips. For a lover of matte lipsticks this is an essential in my makeup bag. I always make sure to exfoliate my lips with this before I apply my matte lipstick to ensure a smooth canvas! I've tried the bubblegum flavour as well, but this is definitely my favourite, leaving a really fresh minty flavour in your mouth after you lick it off!
 I love having this in my shower, especially now that the weather is warming up. This is the block soap in Miranda. I really can't describe the scent, but it's super fruity and sweet and just lathers up like a dream!
 Ocean Salt is one I have had in my shower for a while now. When I bought this for the first time I hated the stuff! Loved the smell, but thought how is this a usable product?! It has really large sea salt chunks which you really have to let fall off, they're more a scent and decorative purpose in my opinion. Don't try exfoliating hard with this because you could hurt yourself! You need a very gentle, soft hand, letting the larger salt particles fall off, using the smaller particles to exfoliate with. Also this has an incredible salty grapefruit scent which sounds which but ugh I love it.
 This is without a doubt my holy grail product, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner! I have really really dry skin all over my body, and in some parts I get eczema patches and have tried every dry skin product under the sun, so when one of the lovely girls recommended me this I was a bit skeptical, especially after hearing it was rose scented (not a fan). But the moment I rubbed this all over I knew this was love. Literally this is silky skin in a tub. No need to moisturize after the shower at all, and the silky skin lasts for a day or so after!
I think I have tried majority if not all of the bath bombs in Lush (a problem I know!) and this is still without a doubt my all time favourite. Just pop this into running water in your bath and it turns you bath water into a brilliant purple with glitter shimmering throughout. I have to say that it is a pretty light purple, and I have tried it with two of these at once and it was the single most incredible bath moment ever!

So they're my top 5 Lush picks!
Thanks for reading
*not my photos
xoxoRaquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment