Face of the Day - New Products!





 Hey lovelies! Sorry for the hiatus of posts lately, but uni has been so hectic my head is spinning, but I'm here today with a face of the day post! 
Lately I've purchased a few new products and wanted to shared them with you in this natural bronzey makeup look I wore today.

L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique Base Pure Light Primer
I have been eyeing up this primer in the drugstore for so so long and every time I pick it up, I put it down because I can never justify to myself the $29.99 price-tag. But I caved this week and bought it and so far I'm quite unsure about it. When I put it on, it does give my face a very radiant, "lit-from-within" look which I do really enjoy, especially with the foundation. However it doesn't help my makeup go on any smoother so that's a bit of a downer. That being said it did help my makeup stay on for a lot longer during the day, I did see an improvement in the wear of my makeup when wearing this.

L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation - Gold Linen
Oh my gosh, I have found my holy grail drugstore foundation. This retails at $32 I think or there abouts, and it is just perfection in a bottle. It has a perfect yellowish undertone, which matches my olive skin so so perfectly and looks so natural on my skin. This blends like a dream and gives my face a glowy look which I love. It really is a "light infusing foundation".

RiRi <3 Mac Quad - Her Cocoa
This is the biggest impulse purchase of my life, and so far I'm still deciding whether or not it was a good idea... The colours are beautiful of course, and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them, but $72 for an eyeshadow quad just seems so unjustifiable. I still can't believe I bought it honestly! Which is why I am trying to use it quite a bit to get the most out of my buck! These shades are a beautiful range of shimmer brown-bronze shades and they do look and apply really nicely. I love the glamorous shimmery almost natural look it gives my eyes. I feel fabulous without going overboard.

RiRi <3 Mac Blush Bronzer Powder Due - Hibiscus Kiss
I really do love this powder duo. The bronzer is the perfect lighter brown on the bronzer scale and just warms up my face really nicely. It does apply quite sheer so you do have to build it up to get a noticeable bronze/contour line (although I wouldn't contour with this bronzer). The blush is beautiful, and matches perfectly with the bronzer. The blush is quite pigmented compared to the bronzer which is really nice and I reckon this will be my daily summer blush /bronze combo.

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara - Blackened Brown
I love wearing this mascara when I do a more bronzed look because it's not as harsh as a black mascara, whilst still adding in the definition that I love. It does remind me a lot of Benefit's They're Real! so if you're looking for a good drugstore dupe, this one is great. They lengthen my lashes really nicely, and provide a moderate amount of volume giving a really full lash look without going overboard.

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss - Naked
Now this lip gloss surprised me the most because I am the first person to admit I am not a lip gloss person. I just hate the sticky feeling left on my lips after a while, but this one just threw all my lip gloss preconceptions out the window. It is so smooth when applied on the lips, and it has a really awesome cooling and plumping effect which I love! I am definitely considering buying this in the full size, which is a huge deal for me because I hardly ever buy lip glosses. I love how natural it looks on my lips, and just ties the look in nicely together. 

Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment