Makeup Wishlist!

I just know I'm not the only girl in the world that has a mental list in her head of high-end makeup products they're going to purchase in the future! So as a lover of lists, I thought I would share with you the top 10 items on my "higher-end" makeup wishlist!

1. MAC Fix + 
This is a product that I always hear people raving about, and I know deep down in my heart I will use and love, but I can never bring myself to buy! I just can't justify to myself spending so much on a water when I could purchase pretty lipsticks. So I have a feeling this little wish will be put on the back burner until I have some spare cash to blow. 

2. MAC Lipstick - Impassioned, Vegas Volt, Relentlessly Red, Dangerous & All Fired Up
If I have a weakness, Mac Lipsticks are definitely it. I honestly cannot resist the gorgeous packaging and the incredibly huge selection of vibrant shades. I think from these colours you can definitely tell that I'm a peachy-coral-red type of gal and I have a feeling I will be crossing off Impassioned and Vegas Volt off this list very soon...

3. Nars Albatross Highlighter
Highlighting Blush Powder
Oh how my heart swoons at how gorgeous this highlighter is! Besides the crazy pricetag, this product is perfect and I swear I've swatched it a thousand times in Mecca Cosmetica and walked away sad and empty handed. This will definitely be making it's way into my beauty collection coming into summer.

4. Nars Laguna Bronzer
Bronzing Powder
Bronzer is my best friend come the summer time. There is nothing I love better than a beautiful bronzed face in summer and I just know I need to try this baby! The amount of rave reviews I have heard about this bronzer is insane, and I've swatched it a few times and have a feeling this will add a beautiful warm to my face.

5. Nars Lipstick - Success
Lipstick
Does my love of red lipstick really need an explanation?

6. Nars Multiple - St Barts & Portofino 

Now this is a product I am dying to try out! The Nars Multiple isn't a product I have heard a lot about, but I have heard a few YouTubers (Sam from TheBeautyCrush) talk about this cream product and adore it! I think it's the perfect makeup item for summer, especially when in a hurry. I love the idea of just applying a line of this into the hollows of the cheeks, and apples of the cheeks, blending and having a really beautiful glowy from within colour look.

7. Lorac Pro Palette
I have been lusting over this palette for a while now! I was going to purchase this instead of the Naked 2 palette which I recently bought, but for some reason didn't! All reviews I've heard of this have been 100% raves. It has a perfect balance of matte and shimmer shades, ranging from natural day to sultry night looks, this honestly looks like the perfect all rounder palette to me.
 
8. Soleil Tan de Chanel

I think my addiction to bronzer probably needs to slow down. Again, another raved on about products that just looks too perfect for words. I feel like this will be great in the summer time, especially being a cream almost mousse product from what I've heard. I do however know that the only place I will be purchasing this is in duty-free in the airport when I go to Hawaii because it is so ridiculously overpriced in Australian stores I want to cry.

9. Bobbi Brown Extra Tinted Moisturizing Balm
 
As someone with exceptionally dry skin, the look of this rich thick tinted moisturizing balm is just pure heaven to my eyes. This is exactly the type of product I want to be applying to my skin in the summer type and I just love the packaging. I do assume it will be a little unhygienic having to dig your fingers into the pot like that, but if used with a buffing brush straight from the pot I figure it will apply to beautifully smooth, hydrate my skin and provide a sheer amount of tint - although I'm not expecting a lot of coverage!

10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
Ambient Lighting Powder
This is a product that I have just heard about recently, and I am actually surprised I didn't know of it sooner! This looks like a stunning powder to use all over the face, or simply in highlight or wanted areas to brighten up my face, and add some glow, warmth and radiance to my skin. I have heard it is difficult to apply right, but when mastered is a beauty must-have for all makeup lovers!

Thanks for reading lovelies!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment