black&gold class

black&gold class


Just a quick collection of things I've been loving at the moment. I'm totally diffing beige-white inspired looks, especially modeled after this incredibly beautiful Celine handbag which I have been lusting over for ages. I also love edgy yet so chic combination of black and gold, which is shown in perfect harmony in this Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch, I cannot get over its perfection, would be a perfect Christmas present in my opinion! Paired with a few gold and black accesories with the Cartier Bracelet and Vogue Stamped Beanie, I feel add to the edgy yet put together feel of this outfit. As for the beauty side of it, lately I have been obsessed with bronzing and highlighting my face, especially with my Latin olive skin, I feel like it brings a really youthful radiance to it and it just so flattering - on all skin tones! Finally of course, I had to have my red lip, and this lipstick is from the Mac Holiday Collection in Prepare for Pleasure which looks so classy and timeless I must have it!

Thanks for reading lovelies!
xoxoRaquel


0 comments:

Post a Comment