#OOTN 26/09/13


The other night I went to my little brother's school music festival and used this as a great opportunity to dress up! This also happened to be the event where Josh and I first met when we were performing in this music festival almost three years ago, so this night definitely had some nostalgia and memories attached to it. Let's get onto the outfit!

 I decided to go for a classy monochrome look with a pop of colour from the necklace. Of course I had to whip out my classic Disco Pants from American Apparel. I can always rely on these to give any outfit a more high-end look, and by cuffing the bottoms I think it added a younger, more casual feel to the look. I paired the pants with a black and white monochrome mesh crop top from Supré of all places! Definitely looks a lot more than the $15 or so price tag I snatched it up for, absolute bargain!

It was a bit chilly that night so I topped the outfit off with this incredible white blazer I picked up from Valleygirl on sale for only $19.95. I honestly couldn't believe my luck when I saw this gem on sale, perfect for the winter/spring transition! It also classed the whole outfit up a bit more, especially with such a cropped top. The shoes I went for were my trusty chunky suede heels from Betts. They're so comfortable and sturdy to walk in, and I just love the gold detailing on the buckle.
For jewelry I just went for this statement cobalt blue necklace and matching chunky ring from Lovisa.

I felt like this was a perfect outfit for the occasion, the right mixture between classy and chic. And I was lucky enough to turn some heads at the theatre!
Thanks for reading!
xoxoRaquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment